I slept on mom’s table to feel the sun more
*I also broke things
Pokemon shaming is like the best thing out there.
I’m really aiming to go one for one so if ideas do tell~
(via seananmcguire)Source: pikaiscool
peter capaldi is a blessing on this world
Oh god I was so worried about this too
The more he talks about this upcoming season and the stuff he won’t put up with, the more I’m starting to believe he killed Steven Moffat and keeps telling everyone he’s on vacation while writing all his episodes himself.
(via iamveryattachedtomythumb)Source: sadisticbrit
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
(via iamveryattachedtomythumb)Source: vogelbird
okay but hogwarts brought into the modern age though:
- howarts with internet and students using the public computers in the library to play games like ‘hippogriff olympics’ and ‘nargle roll’ online, and swapping to essay research tabs whenever madam pince is anywhere near
- students passing around notes in class with torrent links to download hogwarts: a history for free
- inter-house competitions of world of warcraft and quidditch world cup 15
- smartphones with apps for witch weekly and wizard’s digest
- also apps for witches to keep track of their periods and includes an optional owl service, which, if selected, brings them an owl every month with sanitary towels and chocolate in discreet packaging
- students who are dating students from other wizarding schools face-timing each other between classes
- students who are dating muggles texting each other what they both learnt in school that day
- wizarding social media and dating sites
- parents bewitching their children’s technology so that, until they’ve finished their homework, all their phone does is sing ‘god save the queen’ in steadily increasing volumes, and the controllers for their games consoles get shy and hide in dark corners of the house until they’re coaxed out with gentle words
- witches and wiZARDS EMBRACING TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES
(via danirya)Source: hythmknwy
Just imagine though in care of magical creatures class one day Hagrid is about to lead a bunch of students to see some new beastie and he goes “Are ya ready kids?”
and suddenly a few muggleborns in the class scream at the top of their lungs “AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!” and half the class is on the ground laughing while Hagrid and all the pureblood kids just stare totally bewildered
(via stopdrop-n-roll)Source: sanity-schmanity
There is a more than decent chance that if you interact with this Tumblr, even in passing, some member of the crew tracks your blog down and builds a report on what makes you tick.
The report is sent to the engineers and the necromancers. Maybe we will craft a nightmarish horror just for you. Sometimes for your benefit, sometimes for ours.
And if you tag someone else, why, that just spreads the love. Yes… lets… call it love.
well mark me down as terrified and aroused
(via evilsupplyco)Source: evilsupplyco
Today in Visual Comm we talked about political cartoons. Political cartoons are meant to be humorous but at the same time give us an important and serious message about politicians. The example I have chosen above shows the “American style” of desserts at the dinner table. The wealthy white man gets almost the whole pie, the middle class white mom and kids get one slice, while the poor African American family just gets some crumbs from the pie, although they have the most people to feed. The cartoon is also talking about the tax cuts that the wealthy are getting. The whip cream represents the tax cuts, which is being offered to the wealthy man to put on his pie. The wealthy man can only concentrate on his huge piece while the others just look on. This is a very effective cartoon in getting the message across.
(via ycatskrap)Source: eyesoftaylor